The Stacks is the interdisciplinary Open Access repository for American Studies, Anglophone Literatures & Cultures, Australian and New Zealand Studies, British and Irish Studies, Canadian Studies and English in Germany, provided by us.
In The Stacks you can archive
- articles, blog articles, book reviews, working papers, monographs, and other proceedings
- journals and other periodicals and series
in electronic form, provided you have the right to do so.
We also offer to publish and archive
- conference reports, conference papers, conference programmes,
- calls for papers, books of abstracts
- course material (course descriptions, syllabi).
If you would like to upload other types of material not listed here, please contact us.
All uploaded material is made available Open Access, either immediately or after the time span you choose.