Enter your search terms
Catalogues and Databases Which Are Read by the Metasearch Engine
- The Catalogue of SUB Göttingen
- Online Contents Anglistik
- Online Contents Geschichte
- World Affairs Online
- Periodicals Index Online (1739-2000)
- Full text databases with National licences for Germany (search in metadata only):
- Early American Imprints I and II
- Early English Books Online
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online
- Making of the Modern World
- The Making of Modern Law: Legal Treatises 1800-1926; Trials 1600-1926; US Supreme Court Records and Briefs 1832-1978
- English Language Women’s Literature of the 18th and 19th Centuries
- Wales Related Fiction of the Romantic Period
- EBSCOhost eBook Collection
- Information on access to these databases for users without university affiliation: www.nationallizenzen.de/angebote.
How can I access the items I have found?
Click on the respective title to receive detailed bibliographic information and links (where applicable).
- If you would like to order a book, either click on "SUB Göttingen" to access the Göttingen University Catalogue (for local users) or click on "search throughout Germany" to access the Karlsruhe Virtual Catalog (KVK) for placing an inter-library loan request.
- Please note that the accessibility of licensed electronic documents depends on your location! If you use the search engine within the computer network of your institution or library you will have access to free electronic resources and the ones which your institution has licensed. Otherwise you will be able to search the bibliographic records but you will not have access to the full text.